Favorite Zooey Deschanel Outfits — 5 of ?
So my babysitting gig for tonight just got cancelled. So now I get to stay home and wail and sob over the Buffy series finale in peace. I hate this. It’s going to hurt so fucking much omg
funny that men mock women going everywhere in groups
but we’re not supposed to go out alone otherwise we might be blamed for our own rape, our own murder.
i luv kids they are so much funner to talk to than adults. i asked a toddler today whats up and he said “ten” with such conviction i really did believe it was an adequate response to my question for a second
Spike just becomes this ultimate force for good in season 7 and it hurts so much. He had the most transformative journey of anyone on that show. I had forgotten how much he grows. Good lord, he was on the straight and narrow even before the soul, more or less. As much as was possible without it. A fact which is thrown into stark relief when you consider what a monster even my beloved Angel was without the soul. Buffy/ Angel were my first otp, and Idk I guess I still carry the torch for that one. The big, ultimate, painful truest of true loves. But this latest rewatch has me thinking that maybe Spike was who she needed to end up with. Watching 22 year-old Buffy navigate this as 22 year-old me, I think I would have chosen Spike. He loved her to the end of the world and back. Literally. His love was selfless in the end, throughout all of s7 in fact. I underestimated the sex thing as well as a kid. Angel couldn’t give her what she needed physically. Spike could. And I really do believe she loved him by the end. It was slow, very slow but she came to need him. Trust him. Rely on him. She saw him as a man by the end and I think if things had been different she could have been happy with him. Christ this is going to hurt.
This is one of the best responses to men against abortion ever
no seriously let’s lay this all out
- Sansa starts the series at eleven years old and is currently thirteen
- She is currently the successor to Winterfell, the Lady of Casterly Rock, in line for Riverrun and near to becoming the ruler of the Eyrie
- She managed to trick her abusive fiancé, who was the king into not killing someone
- She survived over a year in kings landing whilst three of her family members died and three others had to run away believed dead
- She stayed strong and polite around those who killed her family, whilst slipping in some subtle insults
- She has managed to get some of the best fighters in Westeros on her side including Jaime Lannister, Brienne of Tarth and Sandor Clegane
- All whilst remaining good and kind and compassionate
But no do keep telling us how naive and bad at the game she is
Happy 25th birthday to the Caboodle! What did you keep in yours?
I kept my fancy plastic jewelry and stickers in one exactly like the bottom right picture.
all my jewels and nail polish
1. Do you agree that the internet is a harder space for women? Why? Is it helpful or harmful to acknowledge that (‘that’ being whatever your opinion is on the topic)?
2. What is the most helpful book/article you’ve read/film you’ve watched/video you’ve seen this year about womanhood?
3. Do you think a focus on supportive networks of women online, whether formally through things like Wonderly or informally is beneficial or hurts “the cause”
4. What have you done to support female content creators in the past year? Are things better now than they were then? What do you pledge to do this coming year?
5. Your favourite five internet females.
This is one of my favorite little comics on here.
Wow, this is exactly how I feel about life.
My life story
Approaching the last 7 episodes of Buffy. The Spike/ Buffy feels are strong. I had forgotten the true extent of his transformation. Poor bb.
I can’t stress enough how important it is that you surround yourself with supportive people who make you feel important and special, and who enhance your life with their presence. If their presence is making you feel worse instead of better, re-evaluate why you’re letting them stay.
If ever you feel stupid, remember that one time my twin brother forgot my birthday.